Review yourself...

I was reading my friends' blog and stumbled across this video. I was literally shaken after I watched the video. How could this happened? And how could the other colleagues just let her got beaten? With the amount of colleagues (there's like 4 or 5 guys), they couldn't pull one guy away from a lady? How possible is that? Okay it is possible since it happened! But what was in their minds at that moment I would like to ask..




For those who cant read Mandarin, this video is about a man went into a KFC store and as the KFC's staff refused to deliver ice-cream cone since it was not an item for delivery. The man literally demanded for the ice-cream to be delivered and when the manager refused, the man got furious and started to throw things at the manager. When the manager asked her staff to make a phone call to the police, the man went into the counter and beat up the manager. The manager was actually 2months pregnant.


I was deeply sadden. But when I re-read my friends' blog post, I felt ashamed. Let me import it for ya.

What are you thinking?


Why is this man doing this? This is crude? This is wrong? He shouldnt do this?


Who are we to point finger at him? Are we any better than him just because we dont hit a pregnant woman?
How many times have we lost our temper? How many times have we hurl abuse (verbal) at people when we are angry?


1 Peter 2:23
"When they hurl their insults at Him, He did not retaliate;
when He suffered, He made no threats.
Instead, He entrusted Himself to Him who judges justly."


Then take a look at the people around. Did they help? Did they stop the man? Did they protect the manager?


We may not be in this type of situation all the time. But there are needs of people that we can meet.


Have you ever walk pass a poor person without stopping to help?
Have you been to busy to help the people around you?
Have you been too afraid to go comfort a crying girl?
Have you ever seen a person in need and just brush it off and say that somebody else will help the person?


I have. So who am i to point my finger at the man or the people who didnt help?


However, let us make this summer really WARM. Let Jesus be our example.

Galatians 5:13
"You, my brothers, were called to be free. But do not use youe freedom to indulge in the sinful nature; rather, Serve one another in LOVE."

Let us show love to the people around us and help anyone who crosses our paths. ok?

Hebrews 10:24
"And let us consider how we may spur one another towards and good deeds."


-♥-

0 biscotti:

Post a Comment