Fly Up High...

I am happy.. more than happy.. I am contented!
Happiness can be such simple, when u surrender all and let things flow..

I am a fighter..I've been telling myself there is nothing that I can achieve, things are within my hands. All I need to is fight hard for it. But what to do when things started to go the opposite way of what you think it would be, when things are falling apart?

Will you fall apart too? Well, that's what happened to me! Crazy it was. I was trembled. Yet I still walked with head high up but there's this part in me who is scared and losing in direction.
Our own mind can build us into character, in the other hand, it can destroy us too.

I am feeling different now. Feeling optimistic and refreshed. Friends never fail to be there. HE used them to speak to me before HE touched me. Friends that don't allow me to cry because it breaks their heart when they see my tears. Friends that encourage me and it made me feel so ashamed! But they are the angels, to deliver message from HIM.

Simple theory, simple teaching, simple understanding. But I failed to apply it.
Be like a child, trust with no doubts. People can say you're naive or stupid, however, that's what HE asks for. Let go and let HIM does the wonders.

And then, you are set free. I am free. I am feeling joy & peace. I am smiling for no reason just because I feel so happy. Because I know that I am loved. And nothing beats this feeling!!

Love you dear Father!!



-♥

0 biscotti:

Post a Comment